Your health and safety are important to us. We want to share with our community the love for riding and encourage you to stay active and positive, even during this period of social distancing.
A safe way for you to stay healthy and positive together is to join our ZWIFT rides! Come together and train with Q36.5 Team on ZWIFT for the next 4 weeks, 2 times per week.
Mario Kummer, former olympic champion and expert trainer, will train you for your next challenge. Elena Valentini, the coach, will support you ride after ride.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. If you want to be invited in our Zwift Meetup, you must register for the event on our Facebook page before each event. Write your Zwift nickname on the comments or a send us a private message.
2. After we receive your registration, we will invite you to the event. If you are not yet a friend of Q36.5 on Zwift, we will send you a friend request that you must confirm.
3. Once you receive our invitation to the event, you must confirm it again in your companion app.
4. Start the Zwift app with time to spare before the event begins. The Meetup will already be displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
5. If the event has a green check mark, soon the message « Participate in the event » will appear in the lower left corner of the window. Click on this window to log in to the event.
6. Enjoy the ride!
All the latest ZWIFT news will be posted on our Facebook group (click here).
Do you have questions? for support email to email@example.com
Stay tuned, we will soon release the complete training calendar.