Information under the rule of art.13 Regulation UE 2016/679 (for the user of the website www.q36-5.com/it/.
The policy contains:
- The type of personal data processing
- The purpose and legal basis of personal information (art. 13.1.c and 13.1.d of Regulation UE 2016/679);
- The identity and the data of the contact holder of processing data (art. 13.1.a and 13.1.b of Regulation UE 2016/679);
- Eventual third part involved in processing data activities (art. 13.1.e and 13.1.f of Regulation UE 2016/679);
- Time of conservation of personal data (art. 13.2.a of Regulation UE 2016/679);
- The nature of the provision of data and the consequences of any refusal (art. 13.2.e of Regulation UE 2016/679);
- User rights (art. 13.2.b, 13.2.c e 13.2.d of Regulation UE 2016/679);
Holder of the processing of personal data
The holder of the processing is Q&E S.r.l., Vicolo della Fossa 3, 39100 Bolzano (BZ), P. IVA n 02794620217.
The contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED, LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The website collects some personal data and their transmission is implied in the use of protocols of internet communication. The information aren’t collect to be connected to identify interested user, but for its nature can identify the user, through elaboration and association of data detected by third parts. In this category of data are the IP address or the domain’s name of the personal computer used by the user who connects to the website, the notation of address URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) requested resources, hour of request, the method used to ask the request to the server, the dimension of the file become in answer, the code number with the status of the answer of the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operative system and informatics environment of the user.
These data are used only to get statistics anonymous information about the use of the website and to check the correct operation. The data can be used to the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntary from the user
The optional sending, explicit or voluntary of message through the service “Contact us” on the website or sending message of email to the address of the company, leads the acquisition of the sender address, necessary to answer to requests, and eventual other personal data included in the request. The legal basis of this process is the article 6.1.b of the Regulation UE 2016/679, the execution of the user’s request.
Newsletter and commercial communication
The user can choose voluntary to receive newsletter and commercial communication. The website asks the explicit and free consent before starting a promotional activity of this type and can ask to the user additional information in order to create custom communication and more relevant. The user can easily revokes his consent that is the legal basis of this processing (art.6.1.a of Regulation UE 2016/679).
The purpose of profiling is to propose products, services and activities adapted to preferences, habits and interests of users. The personal data can be used for purpose of remarketing, retargeting or profiling also through third parts (i.e. social network). Regarding the user of the website is legitimized interest of the website uses the personal data to offer services more interesting and custom, improving the performances of the website.
The website invites the parents and all people who takes care on minor people to instruct how to treat the personal data on internet in safe and responsible way. The minor must not transmit the personal data to the website without the consent of their parents. The website commits itself not to collect intentionally the personal data of minor, not to use them in any way and not to communicate to third parts.
DATA SHARING AND TRANSFER
The holder can transfer the personal data of the user to third parties qualified as data processors or data processors to perform technical or commercial operations necessary to perform the services related to the best management of the site (for example couriers and postal operators; advertising, commercial and social media, IT service providers, payment service providers, customer support service providers). In such cases, data communication is essential to meet contractual commitments and to improve site performance. The owner commits himself through data processing agreements so that the managers manage the data in an appropriate and secure way. The user can request the list of managers through the e-mail of the data controller. In addition, the holder may be required to share the personal data of the user when required by law or by an order of public authority or to protect a right or a right of third parties. The owner does not transfer data outside the European Union.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The holder stores personal data for the time necessary to provide the requested services to the user or to fulfill legal or tax obligations or for the minimum period required by law. In order to determine the appropriate period of storage of personal data memorized by the site on the user’s consent, the holder also takes into consideration the following criteria: the specific purposes specified in the information for which the site stores personal information; the type of relationship in progress with the user (how often the user accesses his account, if the user makes requests via contact form, if the user continues to receive newsletters or commercial communications, how often he surfs the site , etc.); any specific request by the user to cancel their data or withdraw consent; the legitimate commercial interest of the data controller. The site will delete or promptly make anonymous personal data whose memorization is no longer necessary according to the law.
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user can freely give his / her data via the contact form or to receive promotional communications or to purchase goods or services and their non-provision may make it impossible to obtain what required. Within the various forms it is always specified which data are mandatory to be able to give feedback to what requested by the user.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The user has the right to receive confirmation regarding the possible existence of his personal data processed by the data controller.
In this case, pursuant to the Rules, the user has the right to:
- be informed about the collection and use of personal information;
- access his personal information at no cost;
- obtain the correction or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
- obtain the cancellation of personal information;
- under specific conditions, obtain the limitation or cancellation of his personal information;
- obtain and re-use your personal information for your own purposes between different services when the treatment is based on a contract or consent and is performed automatically (“the right to data portability”);
- under specific conditions, oppose the processing of their personal information;
- the right to complain about the collection and processing of personal information to the competent Authority;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time saves the lawfulness of the treatment carried out up to that time on the basis of the consent revoked.
For any information, the user is invited to consult the Internet site of the Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it – where he will find a section dedicated to these rights
CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION