Q36.5 Dolomites Challenge
Training Camp and one stage of the Giro delle Dolomiti – From 20th to 23rd of July 2019
The Q36.5 Dolomites Challenge is a 4-day event that mixes scenic rides in the Dolomites with one stage of the Giro delle Dolomiti where you can test your shape while riding over the beautiful climbs of South Tyrol. This special stage, which will be held on Monday, starts in Bolzano and passes through the Funes Valley, before facing the well-known ‘Passo delle Erbe’, the site of the time trail that will decide the classification of this stage. After finishing, our masseur will be waiting to give you a much deserved recovery massage before we all head out to a local vineyard for an evening of wine tasting and fun. Expect “pro treatment”.
On every ride you will be accompanied by Q36.5 coaches and a support vehicle ready with both food and mechanical assistance. Our 4-star hotel, perched on the hills above Bolzano, offers every comfort including a sauna and pool area.
- 3 Nights accomodation full board
- Nonpareil daily cycling tours followed by Q36.5 coaches Mario Kummer and Manuel Cazzaro
- Ride Coaches speak english, german, italian
- Dinner & vine degustation out of hotel
- Recovery massage
- Laundry service
- Mechanical assistance 360°
- Unique Q36.5KIT
- Daily supplies during the rides
- Special rates on Q36.5 apparel, participants receive a voucher
- Training support and analyses followed by Mario Kummer
- Specific selected terrains previously tested and confirmed by our guides