Dolomites Vineyards & Stelvio
Last chance for Stelvio Pass – From 30th of August to 2nd of September 2018
During the September training camp we will ride the Stelvio. Approaching it from two different sides, we will not only reach the Swiss border but will also ride up all the world-renowned hairpin turns. This Stelvio experience is made even more exclusive as it has been planned when the road is officially closed off to car traffic. Imagine what an amazing experience that will be!!
Our training camps are designed with the same meticulous passion that we use when making our cycling clothing. The Q36.5 Training Camp Assistance offers our guests mechanical assistance, food during the training rides as well as post-ride massages provided by our experienced masseurs. You can also chill out by the pool or enjoy the hotels spa facilities after a hard day of training. Daily laundry service is part of the package. Each guest will also receive a special gift of a unique Q36.5 outfit which will remind you of your cycling experience for years to come.
During your rides you will be accompanied by the experienced cycling coach Mario Kummer, former World Champion and Olympic Games winner. He will give you training tips and help you with your riding style during the daily rides as well as being available for questions and advice in the evenings.
Our mission is to cover each and every need of our individual guests. You will be well taken care of!
Places are limited, don’t miss out on these special opportunities. Save the dates!!
- 3 Nights accomodation full board
- Nonpareil daily cycling tours followed by Q36.5
coaches Mario Kummer and Manuel Cazzaro
- Ride Coaches speak english, german, italian
- Dinner & vine degustation out of hotel
- Recovery massage
- Laundry service
- Mechanical assistance 360°
- Unique Q36.5KIT
- Daily supplies during the rides
- Special rates on Q36.5 apparel, participants receive a voucher.
- Training support and analyses followed by Mario Kummer
- Specific selected terrains previously tested and confirmed by our guides