Q36.5 Dolomites Challenge
From 22nd to 26th of July 2020
Do you want to have the opportunity to experience the life of a professional cyclist? Q36.5 is offering you the chance to do exactly that on our 5 day training/racing “Dolomites Challenge” Experience.
This special combination of training and competition includes competing against other like-minded cyclists in two stages of the Giro Dolomiti with training rides on the days before, between and after the competitions. We have chosen two absolute highlights for you: the queen stage over the Sella Ronda and the final Team Time Trial in Kurtatsch! Our training rides include beautiful but challenging routes through the stunning scenic area around Caldaro with our coaches giving you tips along the way.
During both the training and the competition, Q36.5 always cares for their clients with its’ own support car – nothing is left to chance! To ensure you will enjoy everything without a worry, our experienced mechanic will take care of your bike before and after every training/competition. For maximum regeneration, we offer a massage after each ride. The pool and sauna of our 4* hotel are also ideal for your much deserved R&R! All this, coupled with authentic South Tyrolean cuisine and an evening of traditional wine tasting, will ensure true Italian Dolce Vita as a reward for your athletic achievements.
- Single room/full board with bike package and registration fee, per person*:
- Double room/full board with bike package and registration fee, per person*
- Double room/full board without bike package (for non-cycling companion) per person
*For two stages of the Giro Dolomiti
- 4 nights with full board in a 4* hotel
- Daily training or competitive racing led by our Q36.5 coaches Elena Valentini, Manuel Cazzaro and Mario Kummer
- Road book including details on all rides and competitions
- Possibility to test yourself on an SRM power meter
- Training analysis and evaluation on request
- Our coaches speak English, German and Italian
- Daily recovery massage
- Complete mechanic services
- Registration for the Giro Dolomiti*
- Wine tasting and barbecue
- Laundry service
- Unique Q36.5 Race Kit
- Special discounts for Q36.5 clothing exclusively for event participants
*In Italy, a certificate of health from your doctor must be provided in order to race.