Q36.5 Dolomites Challenge
From 24th July to 27th July of 2022
Do you want to have the opportunity to experience the life of a professional cyclist?
Q36.5 is offering you the chance to do exactly that on our 4 day training/racing “Dolomites Challenge” Experience.
This special combination of training and competition includes competing against other like-minded cyclists in the king stages of the Giro Dolomiti with training rides on the days before the competitions.
We have chosen two absolute highlights for you: the queen stage over the Passo delle Erbe!
Our challenging daily training rides under the leadership of our Q36.5 trainers, will take you on scenic routes where you will discover the hidden gems of the Dolomites.
We offer full mechanic service and training analysis, as well as the possibility to test a SRM power measurement system* and/or rent a high-quality bike in your size***.
- 3 nights with full board
- Unique Q36.5 Race Kit
- Daily training under the direction of our Q36.5 trainers Ivan Santoromita and Mario Kummer
- Scenic tours with a road book to keep
- Complete mechanic services
- Possibility to test an SRM power measurement system*
- Training analysis and evaluations on request
- Our trainers speak English, German and Italian
- Registration for the Giro Dolomiti**
- Wine tasting
- Regeneration massages
- Laundry service
- Special prices on Q36.5 clothing for event participants until 31 December 2022
- Optional, we can organize a high-quality rental bike in your size***
Our booking conditions are in your favor:
The following regulations, which are based on international standards, apply to all of our events:
- A cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the event is free of charge for all bookings.
- For cancellations from 21 days before and up until the start date, 30% of the booked event price will be charged.
- In the event of a no-show or an early departure, 100% of the price of the booked event is due.
- Should a dire situation occur – such as a lockdown, a travel warning for Italy, closed borders or sudden quarantine obligations for the return journey, our flexible conditions apply allowing for free cancellation up to the day of arrival.
- We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of € 45.00 per reservation for cancellations.
- We highly recommend you buy travel cancellation insurance.
* Please reserve in advance
** For one stages of the Giro Dolomiti, you need a health certificate
*** Rental prices on request, please specify when registering