Q36.5 Dolomites Challenge
From 28th July to 1st August of 2021
Do you want to have the opportunity to experience the life of a professional cyclist? Q36.5 is offering you the chance to do exactly that on our 5 day training/racing “Dolomites Challenge” Experience.
This special combination of training and competition includes competing against other like-minded cyclists in two stages of the Giro Dolomiti with training rides on the days before, between and after the competitions. We have chosen two absolute highlights for you: the queen stage over the Sella Ronda and the final Team Time Trial!
Kaltern and its’ stunning surroundings offer us the ideal starting point to discover the nearby Dolomites with challenging daily tours.
Experience what our sport is all about: enjoy breathtaking nature, fitness, technology and speed. We deliberately bypass the mainstream tourist highlights and show you the real gems of the area. Last year we enjoyed the amazing route over the Passo Rolle, Passo Valles and Passo San Pellegrino before heading home through the Fassa Valley. Another day, the Manghen Pass took us up a lonely narrow road peaking at 2047m.
Of course there is more to explore; let us do the planning and let yourself be surprised!
THE TRAINING CAMP
Our challenging daily training rides under the leadership of our Q36.5 trainers, will take you on scenic routes where you will discover the hidden gems of the Dolomites.
We offer full mechanic service and training analysis, as well as the possibility to test a SRM power measurement system and/or rent a high-quality bike in your size.
Upon your arrival you will receive an exclusive Q36.5 Race Kit. Enjoy your stay with full board in a 4* hotel where you will have the opportunity to sample the unique South Tyrolean cuisine as well as the traditional wines of the region.
A regenerative massage after every training ride will assure that you are fit for the next day. In addition, you can relax in the pool and sauna of our 4 * hotel.
- 4 nights with full board
- Unique Q36.5 Race Kit
- Daily training under the direction of our Q36.5 trainers Elena Valentini and Mario Kummer
- Scenic tours with a road book to keep
- Complete mechanic services
- Possibility to test an SRM power measurement system*
- Training analysis and evaluations on request
- Our trainers speak English, German and Italian
- Registration for the Giro Dolomiti**
- Wine tasting and barbecue
- Regeneration massages
- Laundry service
- Special prices on Q36.5 clothing for event participants
- Optional, we can organize a high-quality rental bike in your size***
Our booking conditions are in your favor:
The following regulations, which are based on international standards, apply to all of our events:
- A cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the event is free of charge for all bookings.
- For cancellations from 21 days before and up until the start date, 30% of the booked event price will be charged.
- In the event of a no-show or an early departure, 100% of the price of the booked event is due.
- Should a dire situation occur – such as a lockdown, a travel warning for Italy, closed borders or sudden quarantine obligations for the return journey, our flexible conditions apply allowing for free cancellation up to the day of arrival.
- We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of € 45.00 per reservation for cancellations.
- We highly recommend you buy travel cancellation insurance.
* Please reserve in advance
** For two stages of the Giro Dolomiti, you need a health certificate
*** Rental prices on request, please specify when registering