Q36.5 Gravel Bike Experience
From 7th to 1th of October 2021
We are offering a new edition of our “Gravel Bike Experience” in 2021 featuring new trails, a varied program and an ambiance that memories are made of.
The choice of interesting and challenging routes in the mountains around the heart of South Tyrol is almost unlimited. Views are breath-taking and the variety of autumn colors add extra flair.
Our on-site mechanic takes professional care of our bikes, ensuring worry-free riding. If a small mishap should occur, our escort car with material and food is always at hand. In the evening our masseur will pamper you with a sports massage so you’ll be optimally fit the next day.
With the high quality Q36.5 kit (consisting of a jersey and shorts) that is part of the package, you will not only be well protected but you’ll look great!
Our base is the hotel Haus am Hang, a 4* hotel in an ideal location that offers amenities to allow for well deserved R&R after our tours. The outstanding kitchen will prepare us dinners featuring local specialities served in a relaxed atmosphere conducive to convivial evening chats.
- 3 nights with full board
- Daily Gravel Tours led by our Q36.5 coaches Elena Valentini, Ivan Santaromita and Mario Kummer
- Road book including details of all rides
- Our coaches speak English, German and Italian
- Daily sports massage
- 360 ° mechanic service
- Wine tasting and barbecue
- Laundry service
- Unique Q36.5 Race Kit
- Special discounts for Q36.5 clothing exclusively for event participants
- Optional, we can organize a suitable gravel bike (rental bike) for you. – Please specify when registering!
Our booking conditions are in your favor:
The following regulations, which are based on international standards, apply to all of our events:
- A cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the event is free of charge for all bookings.
- For cancellations from 21 days before and up until the start date, 30% of the booked event price will be charged.
- In the event of a no-show or an early departure, 100% of the price of the booked event is due.
- Should a dire situation occur – such as a lockdown, a travel warning for Italy, closed borders or sudden quarantine obligations for the return journey, our flexible conditions apply allowing for free cancellation up to the day of arrival.
- We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of € 45.00 per reservation for cancellations.
- We highly recommend you buy travel cancellation insurance.