Q36.5 Gravel Bike Experience
From 8th to 11th of October 2020
After our successful premiere in 2019, we are offering a new edition of our “Gravel Bike Experience” in 2020 featuring new trails, a varied program and an ambiance that memories are made of.
The choice of interesting and challenging routes in the mountains around the heart of South Tyrol is almost unlimited. Views are breath-taking and the variety of autumn colors add extra flair.
Our on-site mechanic takes professional care of our bikes, ensuring worry-free riding. If a small mishap should occur, our escort car with material and food is always at hand. In the evening our masseur will pamper you with a sports massage so you’ll be optimally fit the next day.
With the high quality Q36.5 kit (consisting of a jersey and shorts) that is part of the package, you will not only be well protected but you’ll look great!
Our base is the hotel Haus am Hang, a 4* hotel in an ideal location that offers amenities to allow for well deserved R&R after our tours. The outstanding kitchen will prepare us dinners featuring local specialities served in a relaxed atmosphere conducive to convivial evening chats.
- Single room/full board including bike package*
- Double room/full board including bike package* per person
- Double room/full board without bike package (for non-cycling companion) per person
*Bike package includes complete support from guiding / coaching to massage and mechanic service to the bike kit.
- 3 nights with full board
- Daily Gravel Tours led by our Q36.5 coaches Elena Valentini, Manuel Cazzaro and Mario Kummer
- Road book including details of all rides
- Our coaches speak English, German and Italian
- Daily sports massage
- 360 ° mechanic service
- Wine tasting and barbecue
- Laundry service
- Unique Q36.5 Race Kit
- Special discounts for Q36.5 clothing exclusively for event participants