Jersey Short Sleeve G1 Felix, graphic cycling jersey
Inspiration for the graphics on this jersey came from the paintings by Felix Baron Castillo, a professional rider on Team Illuminate.
Q36.5’s ’20 Collection offers an updated version of the G1 jersey with several revised features. The G1 2.0 jersey is now constructed of two different strategically placed fabrics that specifically benefit different parts of the torso:
- Sleeve and shoulder panels are made from a micro-perforated 110g polyester fabric, now with a raw laser cut.
- Front and back panels are made from a double-faced micro-polyester that combines the push-pull effect with a super fast drying time. The result is optimal moisture management during exertion. The fabric is made of 70% recycled polyester fiber .
- The jersey has an ergonomic fit and features our proprietary invisible pocket system. Under the pockets we have introduced a grip panel with a raw laser cut to help keep the jersey in place.
- High UV protection (+50SPF)
- 3mm cam lock reflex zips throughout.
We have been working to improve and expand in this area and the results show in our new, more extravagant graphic jerseys that express the essence of Italian style yet maintain the same sophistication and radical innovation as is found in our fabrics and pattern cuts.
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C