Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve G1 Vaccaboia X
“Vaccaboia”, is a colourful expression used in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy which roughly means “Damn it” or “blast it” and we’ve chosen it for the name of our unofficial Q36.5 riders’s club (Veloce Club Bolzano is our official team). Vaccaboia is also the name of one of our jerseys.
Q36.5’s ’20 Collection offers an updated version of the G1 jersey with several revised features. The G1 2.0 jersey is now constructed of two different strategically placed fabrics that specifically benefit different parts of the torso:
- Sleeve and shoulder panels are made from a micro-perforated 110g polyester fabric, now with a raw laser cut.
- Front and back panels are made from a double-faced micro-polyester that combines the push-pull effect with a super fast drying time. The result is optimal moisture management during exertion. The fabric is made of 70% recycled polyester fiber .
- The jersey has an ergonomic fit and features our proprietary invisible pocket system. Under the pockets we have introduced a grip panel with a raw laser cut to help keep the jersey in place.
- High UV protection (+50SPF)
- 3mm cam lock reflex zips throughout .
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C