Gregarius Woman Ultra Australian Green, the all-rounder cycling bib shorts
The all-rounder is now is designed specifically for women needs, offering an optimum balance between support and freedom of movement.
- New pre-shaped ergonomic cut: As a result of our detailed research into ergogenics, this latest model has a new construction based on the female anatomy, using minimal seams and strategically placed panels for added pedal stroke support.
- Proprietary leg band finishing: No hot spots and less pressure on the area thanks to the raw cut at the bottom of the leg panels that keeps the shorts in place. Uncomfortable elastic band grips and silicon strips are things of the past.
- UF Knit44 ECO: A new proprietary knitted fabric with a 44 gauge (44 stitches per cm^2) density construction. Providing increased muscle support with 200g of weight, it’s robust and offers UV protection and sun deflection (1,5°C less than a similar regular black fabric). Made using only 100% polyamide and elastane yarns from recycled sources.
- New strap construction: Laser cut without the use of seams and bonding, the straps remain flat, light and breathable.
- Fusion Lady chamois*: Devised specifically for women, the chamois includes both sewn and thermo-moulded padding technologies in a single chamois, fusing the best of both into a single design. 120kg/m³ of highest density open cell foam is cut and sewn for the front area where the most flexibility and breathability is required, while ‘smooth’ multi-density thermo-moulded pads are used for the rear area where flexibility is at less of a premium compared to support and padding. This chamois offers all-round support for training, competition and long distances.
- Lumbar support panel: Made of a high density woven stretch fabric augmented with silver thread, the panel works actively to improve stability and body alignment during the pedal stroke.
*Powered by Elastic Interface® CyTech Italy
64% polyamide 6.6
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C