Adventure Women’s Winter Cycling Bib Tights black
A new winter tight designed to work in various terrains. Made entirely with a 100% recycled micro-fleece fabric with a durable water repellent treatment. Designed for the needs, functions and anatomics/ergonomics of a woman’s body.
- Extra Value Power Mesh™: We have introduced an Extra Value Power Mesh insert on the quadriceps and knees that creates a second external layer. In a crash, these pockets of extra protection allow the mesh to slide over the fabric to help avoid skin friction.
- UF Knit FleeceEco™: A new proprietary compact knitted fabric with double face construction: A robust, water repellent outer face and a micro-fleece inner face for thermal insulation. Made with 100% recycled yarns.
- C-Interface Technology™: Redesigning the construction of the crotch area was made possible by our innovative pattern cut which eliminates the central seams that normally create pressure and discomfort while on the saddle. The new pattern replicates the contact surface of the saddle and is made with a UF Hybrid Shell fabric that adapts naturally to the different typology of saddles and offers improved durability and thermoregulation thanks to the conductive properties of the silver thread.
- Reflective Inserts: Increased safety with reflective inserts on the calves and more comfort thanks to the laser raw cut.
- New strap construction: Light and breathable.
- Fusion Women’s Chamois™: Fusion technology in our chamois padding allows our chamois to be both sewn and thermo-moulded to create a single insert. High density, strategically placed breathable foam has been designed to eliminate friction points that have been pinpointed through ergonomic studies focused on the contact areas on saddles.
- Lumbar support panel: High density woven stretch fabric augmented with silver thread works actively to improve stability and body alignment during the pedal stroke.
Chamois powered by Elastic Interface® CyTech Italy
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee =0°C to 10°C