Salopette Gregarius Ultra Cycling Bib Shorts
This updated version of our original, iconic Salopette Miles Gregarius bib short introduces some refinements and improvements:
- New pre-shaped ergonomic cut: As a result of our detailed research into ergogenics, this new model has a similar construction to the Salopette Elite, based on the principle of using minimal seams and strategically placed panels for added pedal stroke support.
- C-Interface: Introducing a new proprietary pattern for the crotch area, aimed to improve the interface between saddle and chamois. Our innovative pattern, which has redesigned the construction of the crotch area, includes the elimination of the central seams that normally create pressure and discomfort while on the saddle. The new pattern replicates the contact surface of the saddle and is made with a moulded fabric that adapts naturally to the different typology of saddles.
- Anti-stress cut: A proprietary cut for the genital area, allowing more freedom of movement as well as increased comfort in the pelvic zone.
- Proprietary leg band finishing: No hot spots and less pressure on the area thanks to the raw cut at the bottom of the leg panels that keeps the shorts in place. Uncomfortable elastic band grips and silicon strips are things of the past.
- UF Knit44: A new proprietary knitted fabric with a 44 gauge (44 stitches per cm^2) density construction. Providing increased muscle support with 200g of weight, it’s robust and offers UV protection and sun deflection (1,5°C less than a similar regular black fabric).
- New strap construction: Light and breathable.
- Super moulded chamois*: Offers all-rounder support for training, competition and long distance.
- Lumbar support panel: High density woven stretch fabric augmented with silver thread works actively to improve stability and body alignment during the pedal stroke.
*Powered by Elastic Interface® CyTech Italy
60% polyamide 6.6
4% polyethylene – Dyneema®
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C